- First open the Gmail app.
- After this compose a new mail.
- After this, click on the triangle next to the Send button.
- After this, you have to click on the Schedule Send option.
- With this, you will be able to schedule mail according to the suggested option. Or you will be able to pick the date and time accordingly.
- After that click on the Send button.
How to Schedule Email in Gmail on the Mobile App
A similar process will have to be done on the Gmail app as well. However, in this, instead of the Send button, you have to click on the three drop option, which is visible on the top right corner. Where you get the option to schedule messages.